Appointed as project coordinator for the fourth and biggest expansion of the Holy Haram in mecca which is planned to increase the mosque capacity to two millions.The role in this project has involved the integration of the low current systems scope located in the mataf area, starting from the mezzanine up to the 3rd floor and have comprised the coordination with contractors ,consultant and suppliers to follow up the entire works assigned in the scope in accordance with the given task set by the project manager.
Duties & responsibility :
- Project Survey of the entire Low voltage Systems such as Fire alarm sys, Public Address system, CCTV sys and Access control sys.
- Preparing and reviewing Shop drawings and as Built drawings of the designed systems.
- Visiting site before project beginning to arrange work progress schedule.
- Supervising site engineers work through daily progress reports,etc…
- Performing and reviewing IR submittals of the entire systems after finishing site work in order to handover it to the project consultants.
- Acting as a intermediary between contractors, sub contractors and project consultant
Web site :