With projects crossing many region in Saudia Arabia to provide HVAC and engineering services and consultancy work as a third party provider to many major projects across the country,coming from hospitals, malls, airports, schools etc.. our registered CSA certified air balancing company ( UK ) has been one of the top qualified and approved certified engineering firms and third party provider, for many major contracting and consultancy firms in Saudia Arabia .As a business development executive and senior manager responsible to develop business relationships and signing up MOU’s in addition to identifying new sales leads to sell and represent the company products and services.Also representing the company in all forums and important construction exhibitions.
Duties & responsibility:
- Prospect for potential new projects and turn this into increased business.
- Identify the decision makers within the client organization.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers to discuss projects scope and cooperation’s opportunity.
- Organizing technical staff by setting up role to each candidates.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Preparing BOQ’s and sales proposal,commercial documents in coordination with the technical team.
- Working closely with the commercial manager and technical manager to prepares ,coordinates,reviews shop drawings & materials submittals and other related project commercial documents.
- Identifying projects needs and logistics
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Provide guidance and direction for the technical team about new products,tools and services
Web site :
Legal documents :